- Export your project as an applet.
- Put the exported file, your project file(s), and NetLogoLite.jar together in a directory on a webserver.
If using GAE and Blogger,
- Do 1 and 2 above using GAE as your webserver.
- Remove everything outside of
<applet></applet>from the html file and put it in a post on Blogger with an iframe in place of the applet text.
- Fix the paths for any files you are linking to such as images.
- Reformat the post to make it work better on Blogger and adjust Blogger to work better with the post.
***Update 19 March 2012***You can also let the NetLogo project host your model by uploading it here, and here is the official documentation for running your model as an applet.
Yesterday, I posted a project I did last semester for an artificial intelligence course in which we were studying multi-agent systems. Since NetLogo, the software we used for modeling, runs on the JVM, the simulations can be made into applets and be run in a browser. Today, I will explain the steps I followed in order to post my NetLogo model on Blogger.